Granting consent to the processing of personal data
- You grant this permission to Aeropilot s.r.o., registered office at Jeníkovská 1815, 286 01 Čáslav, ID 27108431, registered at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File 96842 (hereinafter referred to as "Administrator") within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the EU) No. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of the Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection rules) (hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation") has produced the following personal data:
- name, surname
- e-mail address
- phone number
- The storage and processing of personal data is for the time strictly necessary unless another legal provision stipulates the retention of contractual documentation for a prolonged period of
time. Processing is necessary to meet the legal obligations and for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the administrator.
- The processing of personal data is not automatic, but manually by the personal data administrator. Personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the EU.
- The administrator does not have a delegate person. Administrator can be contacted at email@example.com.
- Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
- Get your approval to the processing of personal data back at any time
- Ask the administrator for information about what your personal data of yours s/he processes
- Request the administrator access to your processed personal data and request their copy
- Update or correct your processed personal data, or to require processing restrictions
- Request the company to delete your personal information unless it is the personal data that the administrator is obliged or authorized to process further under the applicable law
- On effective judicial protection if you believe that your rights under the Regulation were infringed as a result of the processing of your personal data in violation of this Regulation
- In the case of any doubts about compliance with the obligations concerning the processing of personal data, contact the administrator or the Office for Personal Data Protection.